Subscribe Us

header ads

The Death Of Amber Hurd's Mother

The Actress Pays Emotional Tribute: Grief And Destructive


Amber Hurd's Mother


The Aquaman star said that the mother of actress Amber Heard died. The 34-year-old actress shared the news of Paige Heard's death in an emotional Instagram post on Sunday.

Amber Hurd's“I am sad and devastated beyond believing in the loss of my mother, Big Hurd. She left us very early, clinging to the memory of her sweet and kind soul. She will miss her from the bottom of our hearts forever.” Amber wrote alongside some photos with her mother.

“Her open and unwavering heart made her the most beautiful woman she has ever known. It is hard to imagine and hard to say but I feel really fortunate that she is her daughter and I have been given the gift of getting the light that she shed on everyone” 

She signed for me for nearly 34 years.

However, the actress Aquaman did not reveal the cause of death.

"This was an incredibly painful time, but at this time, I remember what all of us are saving, love. The kindness, support, and generosity that my sister Witte received from my friends and family was a complete lifesaver," concluded Herd.

Post a Comment

0 Comments