Subscribe Us

header ads

Nawaz-Ud-Din Siddiqui's Niece Made A Very Embarrassing Accusation


"When I was 9 ..." Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui's niece made a very embarrassing accusation against his brother

Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s brother Shamas reacts to his niece’s sexual harassment allegations

Mumbai (Monitoring Desk) Bollywood actor Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui's personal life has been the talk of the media ever since his wife Alia Siddiqui filed for divorce alleging domestic violence against her in-laws. Now, once again, the name of Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui's family is making headlines for a very embarrassing reason. According to India Times, this time Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui's niece has filed a case against his uncle Shams Nawab Siddiqui on charges of sexual harassment.

The girl told the police that she was 9 years old when my uncle sexually harassed her. I used to think of him as my uncle but as I got older I began to realize that he was touching me in the wrong way. According to the report, the girl has got married against the will of her family members and her parents have also registered cases against her husband, after which the girl has come forward with this allegation. Talking to media, the girl said, "I once told Nawaz-ud-Din Siddiqui about the treatment of my other uncle but he refused to believe me and said that he is your uncle, he cannot do that." Shams Nawab Siddiqui has categorically rejected the allegations leveled by his niece and said that the truth will come out soon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments